Thursday, August 12

I heart Theta

It's "work week" for the sororities at UK so I took some treats over to the girls at the Theta house. Rush starts Saturday so I suppose I'll drop some more sweets off next week sometime. As all you fellow greek girls know, rush is a LONG two weeks...treats are definitely needed!
I made these super easy dipped pretzel rods and put them in a galvanized bucket from Michael's.


All you need is some pretzel rods, candy coating bark in chocolate and vanilla and some sprinkles.

Melt the bark and dip the pretzels in the chocolate. Let cool and then melt the vanilla bark and drizzle over the dipped ends. Before the vanilla cools add the sprinkles.


That's all! Add some ribbon and you've got a cute little snack! And everyone loves them, there were like 3 left within a couple of minutes at the T-house...hungry sorority girls...

10 comments:

Emily said...

I've been following your blog for months and I didnt realize we are sorority sisters!! Think Theta!

CarrieMarie said...

That's so nice that you use your proximity to the school to treat your sorority!

jen said...

I'm going to help out with my chapter's recruitment in a few weeks, and I'm totally going to make these! Those party days are LONG, and I remember how we used to scarf down food during the breaks. Thanks so much for sharing!

Buckhead Belle said...

How sweet of you! Ahhh work week and rush brings back so many memories... I would love to be close enough to Clem to help my girls out!

Lauren said...

That is so sweet of you to do--I love how you did theta-colored pretzels. Too cute! Theta love.

Danielle said...

You are so sweet and thoughtful! The girls will love these and the fact that you thought of them. Poor littl rushees in this heat!

Ali said...

love that! makes me miss recruitment :(

Jill said...

Now I want to make some of these!! Such a sweet treat and sweet gesture :)

Sara McCarty said...

Oh sorority rush! Wow that brings back memories. How fun that you're still involved with your house. You're right...it's such a long hard week, but it's so much fun and creates some of my favorite ADeePi memories!

Kerr said...

you were a Theta at UK? Did you know Yasmin Albina? I went to high school wit her!