Monday, December 6

christmas at our casa

I haven't finished decorating just yet, but waned to share some pics I snapped last night of our Christmas decorations.
 My maternal grandmother's antique ornaments. She died before I was born & I love that I have a little piece of her in our home for the holidays.  And they are sitting on a table runner my paternal grandmother made...she is where I got my craftyness from!
 The tree! Lots of glitter!
 Mini tree with mini antique ornaments.
 Going to put these in a crystal bowl...need to go borrow one from mom's.
Theta Love!
and my most recent addition...this lovely ornament from my friend Alissa. it is a sand dollar w/ Rainbow Row painted on it...from my fave city, Charleston :)

7 comments:

Petchie said...

Your tree looks beautiful, and I love the Christmas ornaments!

xoxo
Petchie

Day Old News said...

Looks great! Love your antique ornament collection.

Miss Type-A said...

so cute! love it! very festive.

Jocelyn said...

Love all the fun colors!

Jill said...

Love your vintage Christmas balls and all the color! :)

LivKit said...

Beautiful decorations!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love your ornaments. But really love the story behind them!