Friday, February 24

skin care must-have

I'm sure many of you have heard of the Obagi line of skin care products...and I highly suggest you give the Obagi Nu-Derm Clear (3) a try if you have any dark spots.  This stuff really works (and you do not need to use the whole system together, I use 1-3). I had a sun spot between my brows that was very apparent before using the Clear and now it is hardly noticeable! You can use it on your neck and chest as well. I have a lot of sun damage on my chest from sunburns as a kid and have started using the Clear in that area too.



I think I'm going to purchase the Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Complete Complex Serum...I'm always looking for something to tackle and prevent fine lines around my eyes. I, unfortunately, sleep on my face and thus wake up with creases below my eyes. They usually fade away shortly after getting out of bed, but I'm sure this isn't going to bode well for my future old lady face. Do you all use Obagi products, particularly the Eye Complete Complex?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long did it take your sun spot to fade away? I have a few I would love to see fade!

beckylbranch said...

I use the Obagi brightening cream and LOVE it :)