Some things need to be taken care of sooner, rather than later. Then there are smaller, easier to decide on items and details that will need to be handled on down the road. I'll save those for another day...
- Find a band - any suggestions would be appreciated! I want something affordable but fun! This I probably need to get booked ASAP.
- Choose a florist - I have an idea of the style of bouquets and flowers I want, just need to find the right person to execute these ideas.
- Choose a bakery - this will be super fun :) and Beny boy loves him some sweets!
- Find bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen suits. Still looking for the perfect shade of pale blue.
- Select my shoes - must be done by early December for first fitting! Not an easy tasl, I've been looking for months and have yet to find anything I just love. Butter makes some lovely bridal shoes, and they are affordable (compared to LBs or something) But I am willing to splurge if I find something amazing! Feel free to send ideas my way :)
- Decide on save the dates and order them..several months to do this. I want to get the save the dates out by the end of October. Also, find a calligrapher.
- Get registered and keep track of all that jazz.
- Find a caterer for the rehearsal dinner & book ASAP.
- Look into any rentals we might need for both reception and rehearsal.
- Any other things I need to sign contracts for and book in advance...what am I forgetting?!
Ha! Well, more to do than I have already done...good thing I LOVE it! I should have skipped law school and been a wedding planner. But let's be real, if someone told me they wanted a red and black wedding I would b-slap them & tell them no can do and then vomit. Wouldn't be great for business.
Swatches I've collected thus far...waiting on some LaRoque ones as well.