- Harvey Prince Skinny Chic - I'm pretty particular about perfume, and I don't wear it everyday. I typically like musky or rosey scents, but I have to say, I LOVE this. It smells so fresh and light. I think they are full of BS saying it makes you feel "slim" but it does make you feel springy!
- amika Color pHerfection Shampoo - I haven't tried, but Lord knows I could use some shampoo that makes my deep brown last longer. I don't like being a wanna be ginger!
- My™ Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer - I'm sold on this stuff! I absolutely hate it when a moisturizer leaves my face feeling greasy and slimy. This lives up to its name. I only wish it had SPF.
- theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One - Pretty. Nothing too spectacular. I think it would be more appropriate for summer because it is very bronzy.
- Deborah Lippmann the Stripper to go - I can see these being handy to have in your travel bag or your purse for unexpected nail emergencies...but at $12 for 6, they are not very practical for regular, everyday use.
And let me know what you discover each month!