Tuesday, January 18

pumped

I'm super excited that I bought yesterday's Groupon for Skin Secrets Microdermabrasion!  I only paid $45 for the typically $90 treatment.  I've been wanting to try out microdermabrasion for some time now after hearing several bloggers rave about the results.  It seems like as soon as I hit 25 this summer my skin took a turn for the worse... & yes, I wear LOTS of spf, but the damage is done.


I'm hoping the peel (or likely a few peels) will get rid of these nasty sunspots (SICK, I know!)


You should totally sign up for Groupon in your town. I've gotten lots of great deals in the short time we have had it here in Lexington (like 2 custom spray tans for $18, which usually cost $50)!

3 comments:

katie lake said...

I actually signed up for groupon last night. The problem being there isn't one for my town and the closest town that has groupon is an hour away. Not sure it really benefits me :(

sarah said...

I use Groupon and Urban Dealight and have gotten great things with both!

Day Old News said...

Good luck with the treatments! I think my skin is too sensitive for them, but I'd be interested to hear how they work for you!