Monday, April 9

Easter weekend at the races!

We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend here in the Bluegrass! Sunny skies and mild temperatures! It's always nice when there is great weather for Keeneland....



 I wore a bright fuchsia top and a navy pencil skirt...added orange and green accessories. Crazy (for me), I know! Wore my new VonEshna earrings too!
Isn't she a doll?! Those chubby thighs! (yea, Nellie, not me)



Oh, and my latest wreath! Jockey silks!

Hope you all had lovely Easter weekends!

4 comments:

CarrieMarie said...

i like your outfit! the colors work quite well, which they don't sound like they would, but they do! also, love the wreath!! : )

Kerstin said...

i love your color combination - way to be bold! it worked!

Sarah Hithers said...

What a fabulous wreath!!

Jennifer L. said...

Love the wreath! Where did you find the jockey silks cut outs?