Thursday, December 20

December BirchBox & Last Minute Gift Idea!

 I got my last Birchbox in the mail the other day. Hopefully Santa will renew my subscription for Christmas :) I have loved getting these little goodies in the mail each month. This month was no exception. Here's what I got:
  1. Large sample of Nick Chavez® Beverly Hills Advanced Volume Shampoo with Expansion Technology® - lord knows I need some volume in these limp locks!
  2. Frownies® Eye Gels - these look neat! Can't wait to give them a try!
  3. A full size ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss (worth $16 alone!) I got the strip tease color and its a fabulous neutral. It smells delicious and the tube has a handy dandy mirror on it!
  4. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream - I've been wanting to try the new CC creams, this one supposedly is designed to moisturize, prime, protect, and conceal imperfections all at once - we shall see!

  5. A sample size of Cartier Baiser Volé Eau de Parfum - I'm not a huge perfume wearer, so wasn't too thrilled with this.



Need a last minute gift idea?! Why not give a subscriptions to Birchbox? You can do 3, 6, or 12 months ($30, $60, $110), just go to the "gift" tab on the website. It really is so fun to receive in the mail each month - plus every time they get their monthly package they will think of you :) 



3 comments:

Haley Schmidt said...

I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your blog. I'm not entirely sure how I found it, but its wonderful!! I was just struggling with what to get my mother for Christmas, and the Birchbox gift is perfect! I don't know how I didn't think of it before. Thank You!

Sarah Brooke said...

Love Birchbox! I got that lip gloss in last month's box and it's great!

Albert einstien said...

It is entirely exclusive information; I in fact love reading this many times. Thanks herpromiserings.com