Thursday, March 28

My Bachelorette Party Favors/Survival Kits

I promised I would do a separate post on the bachelroette party favors I made for the ladies who attended my bachelortte weekend in Charleston.  I wanted to do something that could be a true favor and also double as a "survival kit," because I think they are cute! I've blogged about making bachelorette party survival kits in the past, you can find them here and here.

I ended up getting each girl a monogrammed acrylic tumbler and filling it with goodies. You can find tons of the tumblers on Etsy.




I included M&Ms, elastic hairbands, energy drink mix, face toilettes, mints, hand sanitizer, and Advil. 


Then all the ladies had them to drink out of for the weekend! I think they turned out super cute! 



6 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Those turned out great! So cute and practical!!

Kristen said...

LOVE these! So cute. I love that the tumblers can be used for the bachelorette weekend.

Shannon said...

I was planning on doing this for a bachelorette party this summer, and I LOVE having them in the tumblers!

Kristin said...

Love those!

Glitterista said...

What lucky friends! These are adorable.

mr dixpoio said...


Survival Things Our Great-Grandfathers Built Or Did Around The House

People really should avert their gaze from the modern survival thinking for just a bit and also look at how folks 150 years ago did it.

These guys were the last generation to practice basic things-for a living-that we call survival skills now.

Survival Things Our Great Grandfathers Did Or Built Around The House.

Are you ready to turn back the clocks to the 1800s for up to three years?

Because this is what will happen after the next SHTF event.

Click here to watch the video and spread the knowledge.