Sunday, March 17

There needs to be an app for that

I HATE when I forget to use Ebates on an online purchase. It's like turning away free money! Ben thinks I'm ridiculous. I mean yea, so my purchase tonight lost me only $12 when I forgot to use Ebates... but hey, that's a lunch a Panera I could have had!

So, I've decided I need to invent an app that pops up on your computer whenever you push the final purchase button that says "Are you sure you want to make this purchase? Did you remember to use Ebates?!

Then I won't need Ebates bc I'll be rich... yep.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I HATE when I forget to use Ebates! I would pay for that app :) Although I hate it even more when the site I am buying from doesn't use Ebates... makes me want to buy somewhere else. I love free money!

Kerisa said...

Is ebates for real??? I always thought things like that were just a scam!

Jeane M. said...

Good heads up! Definitely suggests the same thing. Cool. Got my eye on your next posts.

Erin said...

Agreed- I hate when I forget! Putting a check from them in my bank account today!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I would totally buy your app! :)

Sarah Brooke said...

I have the same problem except I almost always forget to use it! Ugh!