Monday, May 21

it really works!

I finally received my first Ebates check in the mail...I was getting skeptical about it actually working when I kept getting emails telling me I had money waiting but never actually seeing it. Anyways, I'm a total convert now, you should definitely sign up. It's like free money (kinda)!



Sign up today! Its easy to use...just go to the Ebates website before you make any online purchases, then go from their site to the website you are buying from. Ebates tracks what you spent and what percentage you get back and then you get a check in the mail! Nice!

And, I still don't understand how they  make money....

4 comments:

beckylbranch said...

I really need to check it out. I've been hearing lots of good things about Ebates :)

Amanda said...

I signed up last week and made my first purchases today! Hopefully, I'll be getting checks back soon!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I LOVE eBates! It does take awhile, but it's definitely legit! Even easier is having the money put straight into your Paypal account so you can transfer to your bank with the click of a button :) I've been using ebates for about a year and have earned more than $100.

Lindsey said...

Ebates is the most wonderful thing ever! I wonder how they make their money, too...if you find out, please let me know!! :)