Friday, February 22

Friday Finds - Monogram Bedding

I got an email the other day from Butterscotch Blankees informing me that they now carry monogram bedding along with their knitted blankees and accessories.  Of course, being a lover of all things monogrammed, I had to check them out. They are so lovely! And if their blankees are any indication, I'm sure they are of the best quality. These would be a fabulous wedding gift, don't you think!?


I love all white beds, so I'd definitely go with this version:



And this certainly looks masculine enough for a boy's room:


Had to share, too pretty not to! Have a fabulous weekend, friends! 

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I LOVE these! I've been looking for the exact bedspread in the second picture (except trim in a khaki or light gray?) and I adore the cable knit pillows!!! I'm glad you found these :)