Tuesday, March 24

last season lilly?

ok, i'm in crim law and should be paying attention but instead i'm worrying about what i'm wearing to keeneland in a couple of weeks! so, what do you all think of this outfit? I'm thinking about buying them both off ebay (NWT) - but... is it ok to wear last season lilly to keeneland? also, does anyone have this dress? bc i usually wear a 4 in the more fitted lilly dresses, but i know this one is supposed to fit loosely and i'm considering getting a 6 just to be sure it is not too form fitting.

{and i would just like to note that i do know that "i" is supposed to be capitalized, as well as the beginning of every sentence, but i'm used to typing in Word and it does those two tasks for me! so now i'm just lazy - sorry to anyone whom this bothers :)}

7 comments:

Living Well said...

I love this dress! It screams fabulousity! As for wearing last season Lilly, I think it is totally fine. It just increases your chance of being the only one with this marvelous dress on!

Angela said...

I love this dress! I have been stressing about my keeneland attire lately as well! I definitely dont think it is bad to wear something from last season because honestly, Lilly is timeless!

KR said...

metallic footwear is my favorite! embracing last season is totally fine with lilly -- i agree with angela in that she is timeless.

Pretty in Pink said...

I love it and it looks very similar to the "fiesta dress" with the ruffle sleeves that is so popular this year. I think this outfit will be adorable!

Once A Bride... said...

fab outfit.

theluckiestmrs said...

I think lilly always looks great no matter the season! And I love this dress!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your kind words! You are so sweet!
P.s. I still wear my sorority letters too! Haha! They're just so darn comfy and like you said, I wouldn't have any other t-shirts or sweatshirts if I didn't!

jlc said...

LOVE those shoes!!! Metallics can never go out of season.