Monday, March 16

tag, I'm it!!


The lovely Megan over at Pretty in Pink Megan tagged me for the "Kreativ Blogger" award! Yay! I now feel like an official blogger! Can't wait to see you at Keeneland Megan! 

The award rules are as follows:
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

Seven things I'm loving right now:
1. Spring Break! I can't tell you how great it feels to know I don't have school ALL week! 
2. Being in Lexington! I am staying in Lexington for the week with my family. 
3. My blog! I just started this last week (I think) and I'm sooo addicted already! Now I'm always thinking, 'oh I should put this on my blog'. haha I'm a dork.
4. Ebay. Ben has always been into ebay, but I've just recently started buying things off there and I'm loving the deals!
5. Planning Rebecca's engagement brunch. I love planning parties! If I thought I could make any money doing it, I might have done that as a career. Maybe some day...
6. $1 soft drinks at McDonalds (any size!!)! I'm a diet coke addict - and now I can feed my addiction for just a buck!
7. Sleeping till noon. Thats right, I just got up less than two hours ago, and I'm not ashamed! I love to sleep late and nap. There might be something wrong with me...  

The 7 bloggers I'm sharing the LOVE with:

5 comments:

courtney said...

Thank you Katherine!

BLC :o said...

MANY thanks!!!!!! And, you definitely deserve this award. Xoxo-BLC

Megan said...

just found your blog and think its adorable! congrats on the award..i just received the same one :)

BRD said...

How LOVELY of you - thanks! :)

Rachel said...

Your blog is adorable! I'm a dork as well I just started on Sunday and I can't wait to put things on my blog:0)