Monday, February 22

Weekend Recap

We didn't do much this weekend. Watched the Cats beat Vandy Saturday and relaxed and on Sunday took Logan (my 2 1/2 year old nephew) to the park. The weather Sunday was such a nice break from the snowy, super cold days we have had as of late. So ready for spring!! Glad I'm going to visit my bff in FL in three weeks...I could really use some more sunshine!

Hope ya'll had nice, relaxing weekends! Thought I'd share some videos of my favorite boys playing at the park:


Logan was too cute (and somewhat obnoxious). He wanted to play basket ball with the other kids, who happened to be like 15. I told him he was too little and he told that "no, i AM bigger" and stood on his tip toes. Love him :)

2 comments:

CarrieMarie said...

I have a 2 1/2 y/o nephew, too, and it's SUCH a fun age!! Their personalities get bigger as they do, too! : )

Danielle said...

Go Cats! We enjoyed time outside this weekend too - wasn't the weather great?! I'm officially ready for spring now!