Saturday, June 13

Koozie Swap!


BLC at The Company She Keeps hosted a koozie swap (a summer essential) and I got mine in the mail! My partner was Amy from Just Add Walter and she sent me an adorable pink and green koozie! I LOVE it! Plus, the outside monogramed fabric comes off so you can pop it in the wash! Thanks so much Amy! (And sorry yours hasn't been sent yet, I'm still waiting on it from esty. Actually, it may have arrived but I've been out of town. I promise it will be in the mail ASAP!!!)


 isn't it cute?! hopefully tomorrow will be a pool day so i can put it to good use!!

8 comments:

KR said...

So cute!

Jules said...

Two of my favorite things pink/green and argyle! I love it :)

Katie B. said...

Check out my Blog! I have passed on an award to you!!

I love you blog :)

BRD said...

I have one of those - love it! I get so many compliments on mine.

Hallie said...

So cute!
Did you know they don't call them koozie's in Chicago?
True, and sad.

Just Add Walter said...

aww, I am glad you liked it!! :) hope you are having a great week (besides the bee sting situation!)

BLC :o said...

Oh how cute!??? Thanks a million for playing!!!! Xoxo-BLC

Unknown said...

You surely are a very lucky girl for having a chance to have that very cute koozie. I'm sure you are taking good care of that one. Are you using it?

Koozie