Thursday, June 25

look what i made!

ok, so i told ya'll i was busy making things this weekend and here is another thing i whipped up! 
well, i didn't actually make the purse, but i did make the flower!! i got the seersucker clutch on clearance at old navy for $4.99 back in the winter (idk if it can actually be called seersucker, maybe just striped). i found THIS tutorial and decided to give it a try. i picked up a $3.99 roll of ribbon from Michael's and it was really very easy! i just safety pinned the ribbon flower onto the clutch! i think it turned out pretty cute!  

13 comments:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

this is darling!

Digitally Delightful said...

I am really impressed!

Jamie said...

SO adorable!!! I don't believe I have the patience!

Hailey HRH said...

what a great idea! i love it! turned out great.

Rob and Amy said...

That is seriously fabulous! I love it!!!!!!

Posh Peach said...

It looks great! I love fun projects.

Marian said...

Perfect color!! Its lovely

theluckiestmrs said...

Katherine! The flower is too cute, and it looks perfect matched with the seersucker/striped clutch! Adorable.

Jules said...

I have that same clutch from Old Navy and got mine on clearance too. The flower is so cute...great job!

tambride013010 said...

Very cute!! Check out my blog, I gave you a Lovely Blog Award! :)

melissa said...

Just darling ... it 'makes' the clutch!

katie lake said...

Oh! I got that same clutch in pink! i love the flower on it!

Tiina of livingConcept said...

very lovely!