Friday, June 26

photo story

I was tagged by Brunch at Saks to play a fun photo story game! Be sure to check out her great blog! Thanks for thinking of me! 

Here are the rules:
  • open your first photo folder
  • scroll down the 1oth photo
  • post that photo and story on your blog
  • tag five friends to do the same and tag the person who sent it to you
this is from Aug. 2005, my junior year of undergrad, sorority bid day (hot as all hell), and these are my two littles!! i had been a gamma chi (older sorority girl that takes the freshman around for rush etc.) and hadn't been at the house for the two weeks of rush. it was nice to be back at the theta house! 

I tag:

5 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Awe-very cute picture :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

What a cute idea! I might steal it for my blog! Sweet picture BTW!

GingerSnap said...

I love this photo! Plus, I totally remember bid day at Florida State. It was SO hot, but also so much fun! Cute post :)

BLC :o said...

Awe! How cute are you!? I cannot wait to play. Xoxo-BLC

the davidsons said...

cute photo! I thought you might be a student here! So funny! And thanks for the sweet comments! (I'll have to tell Lucas what you said-he'll get the big head-haha!)
Thanks for including me in the photo game!
Enjoy your summer break-Barbri has taken over for L! Just think...you've just got a year left!

Maybe I'll see you around the ville?!