Monday, June 11

June Birchbox...it was a good one!

I just received this month's Birchbox in the mail today...it was full of fun goodies & samples! 

1. theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac  this has a great consistency, gel-like & a very pretty pink - loving it already!  
2.  Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive - excited to give these a try
3. Masqueology Brightening - excited for this one too
4. Modcloth Headband - It has a wire in it to give it shape - will be cute for the pool
5. Supergoop SPF 30+  - this claims to be "everyday face & body lotion" but there is no way I'd put this on my face everyday. It is oily and very much a typical sunscreen consistency. 

Obviously you don't get all the samples that were available for each month. I kind of wish you could choose 5 samples you would like each month instead of a getting a surprise.... I would have really liked to try the COOLA Face SPF 30 Matte Finish CucumberBY TERRY Light-Expert Perfecting Foundation BrushBY TERRY Crème de Rose Nutri-Lift Comfort CreamGeorgie Beauty Winks by Georgie™ and the Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect...guess there is always next month!



If you would like to sign up for Birchbox, do so HERE!
It isn't expensive and it is super fun to receive a box of happies in the mail!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

I loved my June birchbox, especially the lip stain...which was the only thing from yours I also had in mind. My other gave was the box of Cynthia Crowley designer band aids! Even though I'm allergic, they're super fun!

Lexilooo said...

I was also really pleased with the June box, which was especially nice after being unimpressed the last few months! I got most of the same things, it looks like, but I did get a fun ziploc baggie with a geometric pattern on it, for when I fly! I thought that was cute.

Whitney said...

I got the lipgloss and tanning towels too!

Jessie Jones said...

I was so impressed with my box! I got a full-size stila bronzer! I've got to blog about my box this week! Happy Birchbox-using!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I rec'd the stain as well as the tanning towlettes you received. I also got the Stila One Step Bronze, the little Luna bar, and the Taylor Swift perfume sample. I really wanted to get the fancy band-aids, haha! :P I really like your headband!

Olivia D said...

oh, this is my favorite shade of lipstick. Can you guys share makeup kit and beauty treatment plan for a bride to be? Else I've to check it with wedding planner cost Miami