I just received this month's Birchbox in the mail today...it was full of fun goodies & samples!
1. theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac - this has a great consistency, gel-like & a very pretty pink - loving it already!
2. Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive - excited to give these a try
3. Masqueology Brightening - excited for this one too
4. Modcloth Headband - It has a wire in it to give it shape - will be cute for the pool
5. Supergoop SPF 30+ - this claims to be "everyday face & body lotion" but there is no way I'd put this on my face everyday. It is oily and very much a typical sunscreen consistency.
Obviously you don't get all the samples that were available for each month. I kind of wish you could choose 5 samples you would like each month instead of a getting a surprise.... I would have really liked to try the COOLA Face SPF 30 Matte Finish Cucumber, BY TERRY Light-Expert Perfecting Foundation Brush, BY TERRY Crème de Rose Nutri-Lift Comfort Cream, Georgie Beauty Winks by Georgie™ and the Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect...guess there is always next month!
If you would like to sign up for Birchbox, do so HERE!
It isn't expensive and it is super fun to receive a box of happies in the mail!